Digitalprinting.co.uk and Parcelforce have joined forces, which is great news for our busy customers!
At digitalprinting.co.uk, we know our customers are busy and often out of the office. That’s why we’ve joined up with Parcelforce to make it even easier for you to take delivery of your completed print job. We can now have your job delivered to any one of 10,500 post offices across the UK, meaning you can pick up your print at a time that suits you.
Your digital printing job – collected at your convenience
With Parcelforce Convenient Collect, you don’t have to wait in for a delivery, or go out of your way to collect your print. Simply select which post office is the most convenient to you, then collect your print from there. Of the 10,500 post offices across the country, most are open on Saturdays and many on Sundays. Over 4000 have late or extended opening hours during the week, so you can collect your print at a time most convenient to you.
Digitalprining.co.uk and Parcelforce – Giving you control
We want you to have a perfect online printing experience from start to finish. That’s why our website makes it easy for customers to see the range of products we supply and choose from a huge range of printed marketing materials. You can even download templates for print. But we also know that you’re busy running your business, so you need a range of delivery options. With Convenient Collect, we fit around your busy schedule, putting you in control of exactly when you take delivery of your parcel.
Check on your print, even after we’ve sent it
Of course, your print job is hugely important to digitalprinting.co.uk from the moment you contact us, so we wouldn’t trust your completed job to just anyone. Parcelforce Worldwide provide full tracking as standard and incorporates high levels of security, so you can be sure your package will arrive with you safely.
Simple and safe: Arranging your Convenient Collect.
• When you’re ordering your job, simply click on the Convenient Collect delivery option during the checkout process.
• Follow the instructions and choose the post office most convenient to you. As soon as the parcel has been dispatched, you’ll receive an email confirming when and where your competed print job will be ready for you to collect. It will even give you the opening hours of your chosen post office.
• Once your package arrives at the post office it is scanned for proof of delivery and securely stored. You then receive a text or email confirming that it is ready for collection.
• When it’s convenient, collect your print. Do bring proof of identity and the original dispatch confirmation email sent by Parcelforce – we take our customers’ security very seriously.
• Best of all there is no extra charge, to you, for this service
We’re sure our customers will love Convenient Collect. We’re proud to have gained so many loyal and happy customers over 20 years and we know you’ll find this service extremely useful. For more details on online print, delivery or for advice or help with any aspect of your printed marketing, check out digitalprinting.co.uk or contact our experienced team today.