Whether introducing your business to prospective customers, or presenting to existing clients and companies, it’s vital that any printed material shows your business in a professional and stylish manner. That’s why digitalprinting.co.uk provide an extensive range of superbly printed presentation folders and manuals, guaranteed to make an excellent impression.
While brochures and booklets are great for promoting your products and services, you may want to change your message or offers for different occasions. Presentation folders allow you to promote your brand, with inserts you can change at any time with no need for reprinting, so they’re very cost effective. The cover is the first thing people will see, so think carefully about its design. Most people print contact details on the rear of the folder, so they’re easily visible. You can also print QR codes to drive traffic to your website.
How much can my folder hold?
Our custom presentation folders are printed on thick, quality card and you can choose from three capacity pockets:
– 0mm holds up to 15 pages of standard paper
– 3mm holds up to 25 pages of standard paper
– 5mm holds up to 40 pages of standard paper
There is no minimum order quantity, so folders are perfect for even small business meetings and presentations. And of course, you can add a slot for your business card.
What sizes are available?
Our most popular presentation folders are oversized A4, meaning they comfortably hold A4 inserts. We also supply oversized A5 folders if you prefer A5 inserts.
What type of card will my folders be printed on?
We print on 350gsm silk coated card which features a discreet surface sheen, or on 300gsm premium uncoated card which has a soft, tactile finish. Your printed folder can be gloss or matt laminated to further enhance the finish and increase the folder’s durability.
You might prefer your material to be contained in a bound manual and there are a number of options, depending on your needs.
– Perfect bound manuals are ideal if your document is between 40 and 700 pages. These are glued down the spine, giving a clean finish. You can print on the spine and it’s a popular method for thicker reports and magazine style documents.
– Wiro bound manuals are ideal for presentation documents, reports and reference material. The pages are hole punched at the rear edge and bound together with a metal wire spine, so they lie completely flat when opened and can be folded back around; very handy for meetings.
– Saddle stitched manuals are great for documents of up to 48 pages. The pages are folded and bound along the spine with staples, or “stitches”.
There’s a huge range of sizes, paper types, weights and finishes to choose from. Your presentation manual can be printed on a premium standard paper, or on one of our luxury papers.
To see the vast range of papers and finishes we offer our customers and for examples of beautifully printed presentation manuals and folders, simply contact our team of experts or have a look on our website. We’ve over 20 years’ experience in printing presentation documents and materials for our customers and we fully understand the importance of helping you give a great, professional impression, so why not let us help you today.