Printed flyers have long been an important and well utilised tool in the business world. Flyers make good business sense for various business industries for various reasons. In today’s blog post, we take a look at the top 5 reasons to make the most of printed flyers and give you some top tips for consideration.
5 reasons to utilise printed flyers
1. Flyers are cost effective
Flyers are amongst the most cost effective methods of printed marketing. You can print high quality flyers to use for door to door distribution, to keep in your business and to deliver in the street, for a reasonable price. Printing flyers with a reputable company ensures you only have to print what you need, saving you both time and money, as well as being environmentally responsible.
2. Your business gains a creative space
Your brand is the heart and soul of your business. Flyers offer you the creative space you desire to present your business and your brand to the very best of your ability. You can chose the style and size of your flyer and this again allows you the creative space you desire to put your best foot forward in terms of branding.
3. Flyers and easy and convenient to print
Flyers are convenient for your potential customer. People tend to hold on to flyers by sticking them up on the fridge or keeping them in their handbags. They are things which people hesitate to throw away, especially if they provide information like contact details or if they are particularly attractive.
4. Your business has the opportunity to inform
Your flyer has ample space to try and both promote and inform your potential customer and target audience. Flyers can be used to promote a wide and varied range of new and/or existing products or services, a special offer or an upcoming event. Use your flyer to attract your customer with great content that excites and informs.
5. You’re getting yourself out there!
Leaflets are a great way to get your name and brand out there. Door to door is great but sending staff out with your flyers lets your brand speak and brings it to life. Consider giving your staff a uniform for a more professional appeal.
1. Use a clear and concise font. The last thing you want to do is have your audience and potential customer squinting to read your text.
2. If you aren’t a designer or don’t have one in your business – outsource this work.
3. Proof read. Again, if you don’t have a professional copy service in house, then outsource this too.
4. Get creative! Don’t feel you have to adhere to standard boring old flyers – be original! Think outside the box.
If you need advice on getting the most from your flyer, speak to our expert team today. You can also keep up to date with all the latest news here at Digital Printing, by connecting with us on Facebook, Twitter and Google+.