In order to succeed in the highly competitive travel and tourism industry, an effective marketing plan is required. Although most travel agents have now turned their focus to promoting their business online, many miss out on the opportunity of gathering more clients through effective business stationery. In this post, DigitalPrintng.co.uk provides the top 5 travel marketing printing ideas that will facilitate business growth and offer a one-way ticket to success.
What is travel marketing?
Travel marketing refers to the combination of digital marketing and traditional marketing tactics to foster brand awareness and trust for businesses within the travel and tourism industry. Sample businesses include travel agencies, travel services, such as tour guides, and relevant travel products. As mentioned in the introduction, the travel and tourism industry is fraught with established competitors. Therefore, only the best travel marketing tactics will suffice.
Top 5 travel marketing printing ideas
See below DigitalPrinting.co.uk’s top 5 travel marketing printing ideas for businesses within the travel and tourism industry:
- Business cards – Effective business cards are crucial, especially for businesses within the travel and tourism industry. They’re extremely versatile and cost-effective. With luxury options available, they can really elevate your brand’s reputation, increasing the likelihood of interest from travellers and tourists.
- Postcards – The ultimate direct marketing tool for travel agents. By sending a location-themed postcard to potential clients with a lighthearted message, you will build their excitement for the location itself, thus persuading them to take action and get in touch.
- Leaflets and brochures – There’s no better way to provide a concise and engaging overview of the services that your travel business offers than with high-quality leaflets and brochures. By engaging in brand-centric design, your travel leaflets and brochures will resonate with your audience and spark interest in your brand.
- Vinyl PVC banners – In order to garner the most attention possible for your travel business, you should consider printing promotional PVC banners. By strategically placing them in highly congested areas where your target is likely to be, your brand’s core values will be reinforced through ongoing exposure to the public.
- Posters – Promotional posters foster brand awareness in a versatile manner. Indoor posters can be placed within retail premises, such as supermarkets, highlighting your travel products and services. Conversely, outdoor posters, such as Adshels for bus stops and 98 sheet posters for billboards, can be displayed during winter months, offering a respite from the rain and some fun in the sun.
Travel and tourism printing solutions at DigitalPrinting.co.uk
If you’re in search of travel marketing printing solutions, visit www.DigitalPrinting.co.uk. We use only top-of-the-range HP Indigo Presses, ensuring sharp imagery, bold colours and clear text – they’re bound to show your travel business in the best possible light. For products mentioned within this post and more, visit www.DigitalPrinting.co.uk, today!